While many were fretting over the government not budging on income tax slabs for the average salaried class others were lauding the Union Budget on being ‘a pro agriculture and rural economy’ one. It was a budget that garnered different reactions.
Now, let’s get down to the broader analysis and what it means for the masses, straight from our Nangia & Co LLP Team.
Budget 2018- Rakesh Nangia
The Union Budget 2018 was a Budget focused on the country’s growth prospectus but, as expected earlier, was stressed on addressing agrarian crisis, including infrastructure development, diversification, and pro-poor measures.
Rakesh Nangia, Managing Partner shares his views on Budget 2018 for following publications:
· Mr. Nangia shares his take on Budget 2018: Most companies to pay 25% corporate tax for Financial Express
· Mr. Nangia shares his take on Budget 2018: How LTCG tax on equities comes back for Financial Express.
· Mr. Nangia shares his take on Budget 2018: Income Tax: Tax slabs unchanged for Indian Express.
· Mr. Nangia views on Know how Budget announcements affect your finances for Zee business.
· Mr. Nangia shares his views on Standard deduction benefit to be a few hundred rupees only for Economic Times.
· Mr. Nangia shares his views on ‘Benefit of standard deduction negligible for salaried class for Business Standard
· Tax calculations data sheet on personal tax carried in Hindu Business Line
· Mr. Nangia shares his views on Budget 2018 for Taxsutra
· Mr. Nangia shares his views on Budget 2018 for Taxmann
· Mr Nangia shares his views on budget 2018 for PTI( two stories).
(News flashed by PTI has been picked up 188/135 other news publications)
· Mr Nangia shares his views on budget 2018 for IANS
(News flashed by IANS has been picked up 52 other news publication)
· Mr. Nangia in a special post- budget discussion conducted by Moneycontrol.com(Network 18) discussing Budget impact .
· Nitin Narang, Partner and Tarini Nijhara, Assosiate Director contributed an article on Budget – carrot on the stick! for Taxmann.
Newsletter Enter your email to subscribe our newsletter