AUDIT & ASSURANCE
A corporate’s journey to success is governed by increasingly complex and broadening regulatory requirements. We can assist you meet these demands by providing a timely and constructive challenge to management, a robust and clear perspective to audit committees, and transparent information to your stakeholders and investors.
As a firm, we have expert knowledge and extensive experience to help with complex reporting issues involving IND-AS, IAS, US-GAAP and IFRS.
We provide the following audit & assurance services:
- Accounting Compliance and Reporting – We provide accounting and auditing guidance which constitutes valuable insights for audit committees, chief financial officers, controllers, financial reporting groups, and internal audit directors.
- Audit services – Our audit approach, is tailored to suit size and nature of any organization and draws upon our extensive knowledge and talent, understanding of laws, regulations and legislation.
- Financial Advisory Services – We can assist you anticipate the impact of key business decisions on your accounting and financial reporting. We have a multidisciplinary team of accounting, tax, and IT professionals with deep, sector-specific experience in managing the implementation of accounting changes, ranging from a single accounting standard to the full project planning.
- Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services – We can assist you to manage risk, investigate alleged misconduct & fraud and measure the financial implications of disputes. If an instance of unusual financial activity is suspected, our team can conduct forensic investigations, audits, and third party due diligence by leveraging forensic technology to uncover any irregularities, keeping in mind the sensitivity and urgency required.
- Internal Audit Service – In the advent of Companies Act 2013, it has become mandatory for various class or classes of companies to appoint an internal auditor. We provide internal audit services adding considerable value to our clients by way of providing recommendations for process improvements.