Our International Tax specialists offer services that successfully align all the different areas of taxation into a benefit-driven strategy that is reflected favorably in the various financial parameters. Our people and global resources are able to help clients develop and execute business strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance. Our practitioners blend local country technical knowledge with appropriate regional and global insight on the latest developments in tax policy, legislation and administration.
Our range of services include:
- 1Advice on cross border transactions
- 2Advice on double tax treaties and foreign tax systems/implications
- 3Tax efficient structuring of cross border transactions
- 4Advisory services in relation to the improvement/effectiveness of the cross border ‘Supply Chain’ process.
- 5International tax dispute resolution