Transfer pricing regulations in India have emerged as one of the most important and critical areas of tax policy and administration, tax planning and tax controversy for global corporate setting up business establishments in India. We assist companies in decision making at various stages of inter-company transactions – planning, policy making, strategy, implementation, compliance and justifications.
Service Offerings In Transfer Pricing
Our Transfer Pricing professionals provide comprehensive solutions tailored to your business objectives after understanding the exact nature and the extent of the international transactions undertaken by the Company. We have a specialized Transfer Pricing team that is competent to assist you in the following areas of Transfer Pricing:
Transfer Pricing Documentation Services
Preparation of comprehensive Transfer Pricing study, which includes:
- 1A fact-finding exercise, where an analysis is conducted of the functions performed and risks assumed by each entity.
- 2Evaluation of prescribed Transfer Pricing Methods and selection of the most appropriate Transfer Pricing Method and identification of the tested party or parties.
- 3Undertaking a search for comparable companies /comparable transactions using domestic/ global databases and conducting economic and financial analyses on the selected comparables.
- 4Preparation of a comprehensive Transfer Pricing Documentation incorporating the above steps.
- 5Arranging issuance of the Accountant’s Report in Form 3CEB as required under Indian Income-tax Act, 1961.
- 1Undertaking Transfer Pricing Planning studies for determination of the appropriate Transfer Pricing margin for newly set up companies/new business lines/business units/new transactions.
- 2Transfer Pricing diagnostic reviews.
- 3Review of Transfer Pricing policy for assessing possible transfer pricing risks.
- 4Review of the overall supply chain of the organization and recommending a tax efficient/ Transfer Pricing compliant supply chain structure.
- 5Reviewing inter-company agreements from a transfer pricing perspective.
- 6Structuring cost sharing arrangements for domestic and international inter-company transactions.
- 7Valuation of intangible assets from a Transfer Pricing perspective.