We are proud to be associated with Assocham – 15th International Tax Conference as a diamond partner to the event.
Rakesh Nangia, Managing Partner will moderate a session on recent landmark judicial rulings – emerging trend on Permanent Establishment (‘PE’) and Fees for Technical Services (‘FTS’).
|Day & Date||Time||Venue & City|
|9th August, 2018
|10.00 am – 5.45 pm||Hotel Taj Mahal,
No.1, Man Singh Rd, South Block,
Man Singh Road Area,
New Delhi -110001
Attached draft agenda for your perusal.
Topics to be discussed
- Panel Discussion on Significant Economic Presence, Royalty and Equalization Levy
- Panel discussion on recent landmark judicial rulings – emerging trend on Permanent Establishment (‘PE’) and Fees for Technical Services (‘FTS’)
- Panel Discussion on Transfer pricing – Burning issues
- Panel discussion on GST – covering Anti-profiteering, Recent AARs , Open/ Controversial Issues on GST
- Technical session on Block-chain – Need of the hour