Budget 2017 is directionally correct, fiscally prudent and strengthens the governance fabric of the nation. Budget has addressed most of the issues on expected lines. The focus remained where it was and focus is on improving the compliance by broadening the tax base both on direct and indirect tax front. Nangia & Co Experts shares his views on Budget Analysis for following publications:
- Rakesh Nangia, Managing Partner views on Abusive Tax Structures, Make Way For Budget 2017’s Transfer Pricing Combat Weapons for BloombergQunit.
- Mr. Nangia views on Budget 2017: Arun Jaitley bans cash transactions above Rs 3 lakh for Economic Times.
- Mr. Nangia views on Heat on economic offenders for Telegraph
- Mr. Nangia views on No cash transactions above Rs 3 lakh for Statesman
- Mr. Nangia views on Budget 2017 in Tax Sutra.
- Rahul Jain, Partner views on Energy security: Giving green signal to Mega Merger of oil & gas PSUs forDNA
- Rahul Jain, Partner views on Post-demonetisation, a new normal for Hindu Business Line.
- Rajat Mohan, Director shares his views on Service fee on online rail tickets off for Telegraph
- Neha Malhotra shares her views on Union Budget 2017 income tax rate cut: Arun Jaitley provides relief to tax payers, cuts slab to 5% for Financial Express.
- Tax calculations prepared by Neha on Relief for middle class carried in Hindu Business Line
- Neha Malhotra views on Middle class can breathe bit easy as tax rate halved for IANS(News Agency)
Attached are links to the article: