- Rakesh Nangia, Managing Partner views on Abusive Tax Structures, Make Way For Budget 2017’s Transfer Pricing Combat Weapons for BloombergQunit.
- Mr. Nangia views on Budget 2017: Arun Jaitley bans cash transactions above Rs 3 lakh for Economic Times.
- Mr. Nangia views on Heat on economic offenders for Telegraph
- Mr. Nangia views on No cash transactions above Rs 3 lakh for Statesman
- Mr. Nangia views on Budget 2017 in Tax Sutra.
- Rahul Jain, Partner views on Energy security: Giving green signal to Mega Merger of oil & gas PSUs forDNA
- Rahul Jain, Partner views on Post-demonetisation, a new normal for Hindu Business Line.
- Rajat Mohan, Director shares his views on Service fee on online rail tickets off for Telegraph
- Neha Malhotra shares her views on Union Budget 2017 income tax rate cut: Arun Jaitley provides relief to tax payers, cuts slab to 5% for Financial Express.
- Tax calculations prepared by Neha on Relief for middle class carried in Hindu Business Line
- Neha Malhotra views on Middle class can breathe bit easy as tax rate halved for IANS(News Agency)
Attached are links to the article: