Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presents the Union Budget on Thursday, Will he levy long-term capital gains tax on stocks, which may halt the equity bull run?
- Rakesh Nangia, Managing Partner shares his views on Budget 2018: Will this be a dream budget for taxpayers for Financial Express
- Rakesh Nangia, Managing Partner in an interaction with Bloomberg(US) sharing his expectations from Budget 2018.
(This news has been picked up economic times, Times of India, Livemint or 48 other national and international news publication)
3. Rakesh Nangia, Managing Partner and Amit Agarwal, Partner with inputs from Anchal Kapoor, Associate Director contributed an article on Pre budget expectations from Transfer pricing perspective.
4. Suraj Nangia, Partner shares his views on the queries raised by Financial Express readers.
5. Shailesh Kumar, Director in an interview with Zee Business talks about various investment options.