Consumers now have recourse against arbitrary price hikes by from manufacturers under the Goods and Services Tax (GST) with the government now notifying the form for complaints to the National Anti-Profiteering Authority. The form requires basic details of the complainant, the seller or supplier and the product involved as well as information such as the GST Identification Number (GSTIN) and the tax component. Tanushree Roy, Associate Director shares her views on aforementioned story for Hindu Business Line. Consumers-can-now-Tanushree