Oil & Gas
Nangia Advisors is one of the leading professional services firm in the EPC industry in India. We provide comprehensive solutions across the value chain and have over 25 years of experience in handling complex issues faced by the industry participants.
We service a large number of clients in the EPC space. Our clients include some of the largest multinational enterprises in the industry.
Our service offerings for the EPC sector include –
- Advisory on Entry strategy – evaluation of various structures available for operating in India, viz. Project Office, Branch Office, LLP, Wholly Owned Subsidiary, etc.
- Assistance in set up of operations in India under:
- Companies Act, 2013; and
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Tax Advisory & Strategy –
- Risk analysis and mitigation strategy for consortium bids
- Evaluation of Income-tax, Goods & Services Tax and any other local levies as may be applicable
- Identifying and providing guidance to clients on the benefits available under various legislations
- Import and Customs duty implications with analysis and strategy of obtaining drawback on the re-export of goods
- Evaluation of any tax / trade treaty benefits that may be available
- Business Advisory Services
- Tax Compliance
- Corporate tax return filings
- Expatriate tax return filings
- Withholding tax compliance
- Obtaining withholding tax orders
- Other compliances
- Regulatory Compliance
- Assistance in various compliances under the Companies Act, 1961
- Assistance in various compliances under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Assistance under various other local laws
- Litigation Support at various levels – Commissioner (Appeals), Income-tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT), Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), Authority for Advance Rulings under Income-tax & GST, High Courts as well as the Supreme Court.