A corporate’s journey to success is governed by increasingly complex and broadening regulatory requirements. We can assist you meet these demands by providing a timely and constructive challenge to management, a robust and clear perspective to committees, and transparent information to your stakeholders and investors.
As a firm, we have expert knowledge and extensive experience to help with complex reporting issues involving IND-AS, IAS, US-GAAP and IFRS.
We provide the following assurance services:
- Accounting Compliance and Reporting – We provide accounting and guidance which constitutes valuable insights for committees, chief financial officers, controllers, financial reporting groups, and internal directors.
- services – Our approach, is tailored to suit size and nature of any organization and draws upon our extensive knowledge and talent, understanding of laws, regulations and legislation.
- Financial Advisory Services – We can assist you anticipate the impact of key business decisions on your accounting and financial reporting. We have a multidisciplinary team of accounting, tax, and IT professionals with deep, sector-specific experience in managing the implementation of accounting changes, ranging from a single accounting standard to the full project planning.
- Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services – We can assist you to manage risk, investigate alleged misconduct & fraud and measure the financial implications of disputes. If an instance of unusual financial activity is suspected, our team can conduct forensic investigations, , and third party due diligence by leveraging forensic technology to uncover any irregularities, keeping in mind the sensitivity and urgency required.
- Internal Service – In the advent of Companies Act 2013, it has become mandatory for various class or classes of companies to appoint an internal . We provide internal services adding considerable value to our clients by way of providing recommendations for process improvements.