The Indirect Tax regime in India comprises a plethora of laws, rules and regulations at the central as well as the state level. Our specialist team stays abreast of all the developments on tax policies, administration and key judicial pronouncements, thereby identifying threats and opportunities for providing innovative tax solutions to our clients.
OUR SERVICE OFFERINGS ENCOMPASS THE FOLLOWING INDIAN LEGISLATION AND RULES:
- 1Chapter V of the Finance Act, 1994 (Service Tax Legislation)
- 2Central Excise Act, 1944
- 3The Customs Act, 1962
- 4Foreign Trade Policy and SEZ Regulations
- 5Central Sales Tax Laws
- 6State Value Added Tax, Professional Tax, Entry Tax.
In general, we advise and provide support to do each and everything with the compliance of Indian Tax Laws.
OUR INDIRECT TAX ADVISORY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Advising on operations/transactions of clients from an Indian tax perspective in terms of the various taxes applicable and tax benefits/exemptions/set offs available
- Conducting Health Check/Credit reviews to identify planning opportunities available and optimizing the overall Indirect Tax incidence.
- Due diligence reviews.
- Advice on execution of Turnkey Projects/EPC Contracts involving planning at the Bidding stage, structuring of contracts, identification of tax optimization
- opportunities, devising the most tax efficient models and comprehensive range of compliance services subsequent to the bidding stage. Providing on-call advisory services on specific Indirect Tax queries raised by the clients from time to time.