Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (2008), hold’s the Degree Bachelor of Commerce with Honours from Hansraj College, Delhi University
- Mridhu has a post qualification experience of almost 10 years.
- Prior to joining this firm, Mridhu was associated with KPMG as a part of their International Tax & Regulatory practice
- Mridhu has advised multinational clients on various international and domestic corporate tax and regulatory matters including setting up and corporate re-structuring, structuring of inbound and outbound investments, and other cross border transactions
- She has considerable experience in representation before revenue and regulatory authorities and industry bodies
- She also has experience in assisting clients with various tax compliances including preparation and review of corporate tax returns and review of tax provisions etc