Roles & Requirements:
- Ability to handle multiple assignments / clients
- Work on assignments such as
- Merger & Acquisition structuring and implementation thereafter
- Structuring advisory
- Direct tax advisory and compliance
- Drafting and vetting various kinds of documents like Trust deeds, Term Sheet, Shareholders Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Subscription Agreements etc. and their Addendum
- Undertaking technical research on diverse subjects/aspects
- Preparing submissions in relation to assessment and appellate proceedings
- Qualified CA / upto 2 years experience in direct tax either during articleship (from boutique tax firms or large firms) or post qualification. Experience in M&A would be preferred
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and all levels of management.
- The ability to analyse problems rigorously and from all angles.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An excellent attitude of team work
- Experience in working with consulting / Law firms