Roles and Responsibilities :
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the Director / Partner to build client relationships.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit / Indian GAAP / IFRS / US GAAP / Ind AS accounting services
Qualifications and Skills :
- Must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
- 0-3 years’ experience in working in statutory audit or in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms)
Experience and Background :
- Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time.
- Have strong soft skills like leadership, interpersonal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.